[baisl] Sample Survey for " Faculty regarding Online Database Subscriptions"

  • From: Debra Cardone <Cardone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "aisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <aisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 16:51:17 +0000

Dear Colleagues,

Hope all is well.  With the increase of digital resources, I am spending a
great deal of our library budget on  electronic resources.  We have 400
students, and I know some faculty are passionate about Culturegrams, World Book
Online, Proquest,  Discovery,  etc,  I also know with the changing of faculty
lessons, goals, and digital interest  also changes... Although I can track
usage, I want to target questions to find out how useful they find the vendor
product.

Do any of you have a survey that you use with faculty to evaluate your library
databases?  If so, I would love to view it.  We are a K-8 school, but I am sure
I can adapt a high school format too.  Feel free to e-mail me off the listserv
too.

Thanks,
Debra Cardone, Librarian
Hamlin School
San Francisco, CA
 CONFIDENTIAL: The Hamlin School This email and attachments are sent by The
Hamlin School and may contain information that is privileged or confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the email and any
attachments without reading, printing, copying, or forwarding it, and please
notify us. helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxx