[baisl] Re: Banned Books Library Displays

  • From: Julia <jhbchambers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 22:26:58 -0700

Hi Jim!
We had students pose with a banned book mug-shot style and had a discussion in
library skills class about censorship, the first amendment and writer/political
prisoners. The display inspired lots of student interaction.
Hope you're doing well!
Julia

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 5, 2015, at 4:59 PM, Jim Sternberg <Jim.Sternberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks to those of you who replied so quickly-you have provided me with the
information that I needed as well as some great ideas for further enhancing
our Banned Book Displays in the future.

Much appreciated,

Jim Sternberg
Library Director