Badges - Re: Traffic Stop Gets Heated

  • From: C D Rowsell <cd2u@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 02:21:25 -0700

Give me a break. If Dickhead had signed the ticket, end of story. So for
being an anal orifice, he gets 20 minutes in the back of the patrol car.
What we used to do was call a supervisor and let him explain to the POS what
happens when you refuse to sign. Of course it took time for the Sup to show
up. The Deputy wasn't taking any crap, that's for sure. I think this guy
wants to go to the WH for a beer myself.

CD