Badges - Re: Internal Affairs

  • From: C D Rowsell <cd2u@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 02:42:07 -0700

Beaten girl friend, -1!

-----Original Message-----
From: badges-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:badges-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Charles Rahn
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2011 10:06 PM
To: Badges 1Badge
Subject: Badges - Re: Internal Affairs

I was really impressed with the caliber of men and women they hire. They are
the highest paid in the county. Starting salary is approx $47,000. The Sgt's
base salary is $103,000, he made $145,000 last year with overtime and
holiday pay. He does not work any off duty work. He does work as a coach at
The Benjamin School, a private school for the wealthy here in Palm Beach
County. He counts golfing great Jack Nickolaus Sr and Jr as his friends,
among others.
They had around 7 murders in the last 15 years, according to him. The
average 3-5 traffic fatalities a year. Overall it is a safe city.
The last shooting they had (2 yrs ago) was drugged out male that had beat
his girlfriend and then ran from the police, they chased him south on I-95
and then north on I-95. Stop sticks worked, he got out of his truck, aimed
at an officer, at which time a swat officer took him out with a sniper
rifle. Good guys 1, bad guy 0.

Gator