Badges - Re: More info: Ariz. governor signs controversial immigrationenforcement bill

  • From: Dave Young <DAYoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 18:57:52 -0400

All those poor undocumented democrats!!!

On 4/23/2010 6:54 PM, Mike wrote:
Uhhh back where they came from?

Mike

From: dwbeeks@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 22:26:30 +0000

Such a terrible thing. What have we become?

From: Charles Rahn <c.t.rahn@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 18:19:00 -0400
To: Badges<badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Update
 News Alert: Ariz. governor signs controversial immigration enforcement bill
 04:44 PM EDT Friday, April 23, 2010

 “We in Arizona have been more than patient wiating for Washington act. But decades of federal inaction and misguided policy have created an unaccepatable situation,” she said. In a lengthy statement, Brewer declared the law would not lead to infractions of civil liberties, saying she would impose new training standards for police to guarantee as much. “I will not tolerate racial discrimination or racial profiling in Arizona,” Gov. Jan Brewer said.

 For more information, visit washingtonpost.com:
  http://link.email.washingtonpost.com/r/ZTVJ68/EMXS7/L2G22/HUEPPR/MLRE2/N9/t