Badges - Re: More info: Ariz. governor signs controversial immigrationenforcement bill

  • From: flb8355@xxxxxxx
  • To: badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 22:48:11 +0000

A good move by az
Tx should follow suit.
Frank
Texas

From: "DW" <dwbeeks@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 22:26:30
To: <badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Badges - Re: More info:  Ariz. governor signs controversial
immigrationenforcement bill

Such a terrible thing. What have we become.

 04:44 PM EDT Friday, April 23, 2010

 “We in Arizona have been more than patient wiating for Washington act. But
decades of federal inaction and misguided policy have created an unaccepatable
situation,” she said. In a lengthy statement, Brewer declared the law would not
lead to infractions of civil liberties, saying she would impose new training
standards for police to guarantee as much. “I will not tolerate racial
discrimination or racial profiling in Arizona,” Gov. Jan Brewer said.

 For more information, visit washingtonpost.com:
 http://link.email.washingtonpost.com/r/ZTVJ68/EMXS7/L2G22/HUEPPR/MLRE2/N9/t