Badges - Re: More info: Ariz. governor signs controversial immigrationen...

  • From: CHK8093@xxxxxxx
  • To: badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 01:03:11 EDT

If I inquire about someone's immigration status, I can be brought up on
departmental charges.  Chicago and Cook County are "Havens".

In a message dated 4/23/2010 5:27:42 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
c.t.rahn@xxxxxxxx writes:
Az is  a state with balls!

Gator

____________________________________
Subject: Badges - Re: More info: Ariz. governor signs controversial
immigrationenforcement bill
To: badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From:  dwbeeks@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 22:26:30 +0000

Such a terrible thing. What have we become?

____________________________________
From: Charles Rahn <c.t.rahn@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 18:19:00 -0400
To: Badges<badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Badges - More info: Ariz. governor signs controversial
immigration enforcement bill

Update
News Alert: Ariz.  governor signs controversial immigration enforcement bill
04:44 PM  EDT Friday, April 23,  2010
--------------------

â??We in Arizona have been  more than patient wiating for Washington act. But
decades of federal inaction  and misguided policy have created an
unaccepatable situation,â?? she said. In a  lengthy statement, Brewer declared
the law
would not lead to infractions of  civil liberties, saying she would impose
new training standards for police to  guarantee as much. â??I will not tolerate
racial discrimination or racial  profiling in Arizona,â?? Gov. Jan Brewer
said.

For more  information, visit  washingtonpost.com:
http://link.email.washingtonpost.com/r/ZTVJ68/EMXS7/L2G22/HUEPPR/MLRE2/N9/t

Badges Law Enforcement Discussion Group - Est. 1997