Badges - Re: Interesting.....

  • From: CHK8093@xxxxxxx
  • To: badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 23:38:22 -0400 (EDT)

Between the Marines and the CPD, I worked for a division of WR Grace, I met
 Peter Grace once when he stopped by my office at Far West  Services.   He
was an awesome man with a commanding presence and I was  proud to have
worked for him.

In a message dated 6/30/2011 9:37:18 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
cd2u@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

NO  NO NO, we need to say a hell of a lot more about it.
Back  in the early 80’s I was handling protection for the late Peter Grace
(WR Grace  Co. and the Grace Commission Report) whenever he was in CA. The
reason it was  needed was because an a$$hole by the name of Bill  Ayres and
his Weather Underground had created a Kidnap and Kill list of top  American
corporate heads. Peter was #2 on the list.
This  inverted thinking is only going to backfire on them,  unfortunately
it is going to end up hurting the US and we the people when it  happens.