Badges - Re: Boston

  • From: CHK8093@xxxxxxx
  • To: badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 14:16:22 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks........................ck

In a message dated 8/3/2011 8:42:20 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
cd2u@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Be  careful about the freeway off ramp signs. They have a nasty habit  of
putting them just after the off ramp, not just before. A happier note,
Legal
Seafood used to be pretty good place to get the local catch of the  day. But
then it has been a while since I was there, working next to the  banks of
the
River Charles.  Almost forgot, be careful if you are  driving out of Logan
Airport. The tunnel can seem to be a bit tight to  navigate as you leave the
airport after a flight.  At least you are  going there with the 'Big Dig'
completed. It was a huge mess getting around  above ground when I was there.
If you're a baseball fan, you have to catch  a game at Fenway if you have a
chance. The place just reeks of baseball  history and legends. You can't say
that about Yankee Stadium anymore.

CD