Badges - Re: ATF Chief Out Over Botched Mexican Arms Sting

  • From: C D Rowsell <cd2u@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 13:31:43 -0700

The job sounds more like he will be handling only the daily lunch scheduling
to me. his own lunch. These guys are as high on the totem pole the
administration was willing.no correction.was FORCED to go.  It seems he is
too young to get his retirement and 'move on with his career'.  Have we have
become like the Japanese used to be? You give the incompetents a desk by the
window, so they can look out of it all day and not screw anything up.
Unfortunately, it seems the screw ups from above them get to continue on.