Badges - Ithaca NY Police Officers Home Set on Fire

  • From: Sgtlajara@xxxxxxx
  • To: badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 18:30:07 EDT

_Fire  damages house of Ithaca Police Department officer involved in
Greenwood s_
(http://www.theithacajournal.com/article/20100711/NEWS01/7100334/Fire-damages-house-of-Ithaca-Police-Department-officer-involved-in-Greenwood-shoo
ting-mayor-pledges-investigation)

This one hits close to home Sgt. Bangs killed a suspected drug dealer that
attempted to run over another police officer while they were attempting to
serve  a search warrant for drugs. Sergeant Bangs of Ithaca City Police
department has  received many death threats. Now his home caught fire and the
rumor is that it  was arson.

My HQ is about 7 miles north of the city of Ithaca several of my officers
including myself responded to the Officer needs assistance - shots fired
call in  March of this year.

Eddie Gonzalez
NYS Park Police

The Badges Law Enforcement Discussion Group - Est. 1997