[bactttoma] Victorian Rail and Trams Union Launches their safer transport safer stations campaign

  • From: steven taylor <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 09:38:47 +1000

Hi folks.

I am trying to find more details on this news item because I am particularly
interested in finding out if any of this will help people who are blind.

The Victorian rail and tram union is today launching its campaign and its
approach to safer transport and safer stations.

According to mtr Melbourne Talk Radio news the campaign and approach is going
to include a new approach and campaign to trying to lessen the amount of
violent crime taking place on Victorian Public Transport.

As soon as I have any more news which I am looking for now, I will post it here
on this list.

Cheers.

Steven.

To Leave bactttoma send an email to: