[bactttoma] sen and mtr you can't listen online if you have a Mac problem is being fixed as I write

  • From: steven taylor <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 10:09:52 +1000

Hi.

Just in case anyone has got a Mac on this list, don't bother with mtr or sen
online, because the media players don't work with anything on the Mac platform.

Gordon Moore who is now incharge is aware of this problem, he gave me a speel
about costs, I politely told him it's no good having an online listening
feature if it is not accessible for anyone using a Mac.

He then assured me this problem would be fixed but wouldn't commit to a date or
time.

I will let you know when it's fixed.

Cheers.

Steven.