[bactttoma] Looking for new mobile phone and i s p providers please

  • From: steven taylor <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vip-l freelists <vip-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 08:56:14 +1000

Hi folks.

Looking for mobile phone and isp service providers please.

Telstra won't resolve my complaints, so i am definitely paying out the
contracts  and going somewhere else.

Looking for a good plan on the mobile where I can ring mobile numbers from any
network at reasonable rates.

With the i s p here is what I am looking for.

At least 50 gigs a month on adsl or adsl2 or wireless broadband.

The ability to design my personal home page, I mean, I'm not interested in
reading about cars and games, most if not all of that sort of thing is
inaccessible.

Looking for a plan with no fine print like halving speed if I use half the
download limit half way through a billing cycle.

Will consider pre paid solutions for both mobile and i s p if anyone knows of
any good deals around.

I am also swapping home phone provider as well, which also means I'm going to
change my home number so as I can at least consider adsl2 because for some
reason, the home number I have won't accept it.

I will even consider voip solutions if there are any good solutions around.

I live in Melton, so can't consider three mobile, the coverage is hopeless.

Any suggestions are appreciated and thank you in advance.

Cheers.

Steven Taylor.

To Leave bactttoma send an email to:
bactttoma-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx