[bactttoma] Re: Brothers

  • From: steven taylor <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 13:33:18 +1000

Actually our friendship was strengthened when he brought my daughter home one
night in August last year.

Well, I won't embarrass her, but he found her and brought her home and I was
worried sick and he did this completely free of charge, and words could never
have thanked him enough.

On 07/04/2010, at 1:25 PM, Elise Lonsdale wrote:

> Well done Steven, that's the way.  Never forget your very own personal
> networks.  (comes from being a good business owner I guess).
> Cheers E:)
>
> I rarely use taxis myself.
>
> If Amanda isn't available, I can hire a driver a good friend of mine, and no
> he doesn't always charge the hired rate, but I count myself fortunate in
> this regard, because this driver serves a huge amount of purposes,
> especially when it comes to insuring I have the template I made up exactly
> over where I'm supposed to witness a marriage certificate, and this works
> with the attorney general office and the department of justice, because they
> gave me an exemption to also allow him to be a witness that I signed in the
> correct place, and all this took was a certified photograph of my driver and
> a background cheque of him to insure he was who he said he was.
>
> Again, I count my blessings with this matter, because I can hire him just
> about any time, in fact, their have been occasions where he's dropped off a
> job, just so as he can come and assist me and he gives me discounts on the
> hired rates, because we're good mates.
>

> On 07/04/2010, at 1:09 PM, Elise Lonsdale wrote:
>
>> Hi Steven,
>> Absolutely!   When I was a more regular traveler, I used to have several
>> cards of known good taxi drivers to get me about.  Necessary so you don't
>> cop the Brothers.
>>
>> Still hav one or two.
>> E:)

Use "subscribe"