[AZ-Observing] Re: worm alert

  • From: "Bob Erdmann" <bobe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:20:18 -0700

Thanks for the heads-up, Matt - much appreciated.  I've been on the web a
lot today, downloaded e-mail a number of times, and so far haven't seen hide
nor hair of it, but will keep my eyes peeled.  I too have Nortons AntiVirus
with up to date virus definitions loaded - to not do so is insanity!

/Bob
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has
endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us
to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei
Bob Erdmann - Core Team Member & Webmaster
The NGC/IC Project - http://www.ngcic.org
e-mail: bobe@xxxxxxxxx