[AZ-Observing] Re: solar image today...

  • From: Chris Schur <comets133@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 07:32:47 -0800 (PST)

Wayne, I think the seeing was really bad here Sunday with all the wind.  The
rest of the previous week may not have been too bad.  Normally, proms dont
relate to sunspots.
Clear Skies,

Chris

Schur's Web Portal: http://www.schursastrophotography.com

From: Chris Schur <comets133@xxxxxxxxx>
To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 14:53:18 -0800 (PST)

Yeah, the seeing tonight Im sure will be awful too.� Yes, put a barlow on so
you can extend the focal point and the DMK or web cam will then come to focus!