[AZ-Observing] Re: [sac-forum] Re: Jeff Medkeff

  • From: Jack Jones <telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 19:40:40 -0700

Was it so long ago he gave that talk? Wow, time flies, seems like it has
been only a couple years. "The Mars Talk", which he gave for SAC was a
stand-out for sure, most informative and entertaining. He traveled all
the way up from Sierra Vista. I remember I was Treasurer, and he became
very flustered when I tried to give him his 'Honorarium' check after the
talk. After some confused discussion, we finally decided he would accept
the check only on the understanding it would be entirely donated to the
International Dark Sky Assoc.

Jack