[AZ-Observing] Re: [sac-forum] Jeff Medkeff

  • From: Steve D. <fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 05:10:30 -0700

This is very sad news.  You just never know when your time is up, so it's
important to live your life to the fullest.  Though I didn't know Jeff well, I
knew him well enough to be touched by his humor, generosity and kindness.  My
life was brighter having known him.  I'll miss him, too.

Steve Dodder
President, Saguaro Astronomy Club
Director, Stone Haven Observatory

fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx