[AZ-Observing] Re: [sac-forum] 2015 All Arizona Messier Marathon preliminary report

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Org, Sac-Forum@Freelists." <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 23:21:00 -0700

Rick, et al;

A big "congratulations" to all those who got a bunch of Charles
Messier's finest.  I am very happy to see some participation from
younger observers as well as lots of newbies getting them all.

My record has been broken!!  For some time I had the smallest aperture
to get a certificate.  I saw 80 objects with my 8X42 binoculars.  I saw
that Tom Polakis beat that with 30mm binoculars.  Records are made to be
broken.

Clear skies to us all;
Steve Coe