[AZ-Observing] 2015 All Arizona Messier Marathon preliminary report

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 22:26:43 -0700

All,

First, a big thanks to all who came to the All Arizona messier marathon,
whether you marathoned or just worked you own observing lists, you're
participation made the even a huge success.

The preliminary number are in and we had  32 entries into this year's
marathon, including one imager.  Of the 31, 12 observers saw all 110
objects, 6 Saw 109 and 2 saw 108. Of those who saw all 110, 1 was a repeater
offender (that would be me) and the other 11 did it for the first time (at
least according to the SEDS Eternal hall of fame) 26 of 32 observers saw or
imaged at least 100 objects.  We also had two 9 year old observers as well,
both of whom turned in very respectable scores of 26 & 54.

Below is the preliminary results. Please do not publish these as they are

Please have a look and if you see a Question mark in any of your
information, please reply to me (saguaroastro_at_cox_dot_net) with the
missing ifo or any corrections (particularly name spelling). I'll try to
reach out to folks individually as well to get the missing info. By the end
of the week I'll consider all info correct as stands or corrected and the
Official results will then be published.

Claude, if you could please cross post to the EVAC List, I'd appreciate it.

Observer

Club

City

State