[AZ-Observing] off topic

  • From: Andrew Goodwin <a.goodwin1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 11:49:20 -0700

Thanks to Jon for those great pictures. Nothing like a great picture to
get back to the topic of this list. I just hate to see students not
being able to pursue science due to a system. I will be passing the
Thunderbird public star party out to my little one for the school.  In
hopes that some will attend and get interested in something more than
body piercing.

Clear skies.
Andrew Goodwin