[AZ-Observing] looking for a speaker

  • From: "Dan Heim" <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "AZ Observing" <AZ-Observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 09:30:28 -0700

Fellow Stargazers,
Several of our members have expressed interest in learning more about digital
vs. film astrophotography, pros & cons of each, comparisons, etc.  I know
there's got to be a local (PHX area) expert on this topic who's done both types
of photos.  We're looking now for our next lecture series, starting this
September.  DFAC meets at Boulder Creek High School in Anthem on the last
Wednesday of the month, and provides honoraria to cover travel expenses even
for local speakers.  Our meeting room has all the requisite multimedia
equipment.  If you are the expert we seek, and would like to speak to our
group, please contact me.  Thanks, and clear skies.

Dan Heim
President
Desert Foothills Astronomy Club
www.dfacaz.org