[AZ-Observing] Re: friends and observing accidents

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 13:57:34 -0700

Steve, what a revolting development this has been.  First all the wind
damage at the Messie Marathon, now your middle finger.  Guess if you had to
pick a finger you would most certainly pick to most prominent one :))  But
please, no more references to toilet training.

Really, hope you get better and soooner the better.

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ