[AZ-Observing] Worlds shortest star party

  • From: Jeffmight@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 23:20:06 EST

As I arrived at Sentinel, Steve Coe and 2 other hearty souls were just
deciding to leave. The heavy rain and lightning was formidable. I decided to
try and
get some lightning strike photos during the storm. I got off 4 exposures
before the lightning stopped. 10 minutes later the rain stopped also. I even
got a
view of a few stars off to the southwest, but the night looked like a bust.
On the way home the sky cleared to the west but by Vekol road I hit rain again
which continued till I got to Phoenix.    Jeff Vandecar