[AZ-Observing] Who "Owns" AZ-Observing?

  • From: Tom Polakis <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ-Observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 15:17:50 -0400

It is (almost) universally accepted that the "quote limit" is a nuisance.  As I
understand it, this policy was established many years ago.  Does it take an act
of Congress to change it?  Who is the owner of this list, and could this person
change settings on Freelists to something that the majority wants?  If you know
who this is, please contact me off-list, and I'll contact him or her.  Thanks.

Tom