[AZ-Observing] Re: need someone to ID a light

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 12:11:28 -0700

As an afterthought, if she continues having problems determining if the
lighting is legal here is a suggestion of what she could do. Once she
gets to see the ordinance, just have her find where she thinks the
lighting does not comply and file a complaint with P&Z. This would
require a hearing to resolve and it would make whoever is responsible
for the lights prove they are legal. It would probably cost her a small
fee to file the complaint. This is just a plan B (or C or D or E)
suggestion.
Stan