[AZ-Observing] Re: What's wrong with this sentence?

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 14:41:53 -0700

I don't think so. Gainesville is NNW of the Cape. The launch would be to the
east. From there you'd have to look south-east to see the contrail, which
would be heading East as well. Venus would have been at best to your right.
You might be able to see them both, but the contrail would be nowhere near
Venus.

Clear Skies
Rick Tejera
President, Editor SACnews