[AZ-Observing] Re: What we're missing

  • From: Andrew Goodwin <a.goodwin1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 11:50:43 -0700

  AJ, it looks pretty bad from here, still raining, Do you have any idea
how the roads out there will be effected by this rain? Are we crossing
any washes? I saw what you meant by the right turn, I just had to make
my scale 1 mile to see it.. Do we cross the Gila River? In the weather
animated fronts, two low pressure systems are tracking to the north
east. The counter clockwise rotation is dragging more moister up from
Mexico.

Still hoping for clear skies.

Andrew