[AZ-Observing] Re: West Phoenix Tonight

  • From: SaguaroAstro@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 10:52:20 EST

Actually the Cox Airshow at Williams was last weekend, This weekend is
airforce days at Luke, The Thunderbirds are scheduled to perform. Probably
saw them practicing thier routine.

Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Phoenix, Arizona
SaguaroAstro@xxxxxxx
www.saguaroastro.org

In a message dated 3/23/2002 01:29:36 US Mountain Standard Time,
dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Alternatively, isn't there an air show this month?  I know this is down at
> Williams Gateway Airport, but the military participants could be staying
> and practicing at Luke.
>
>     -Paul

messages.  Thanks.