[AZ-Observing] Re: West Phoenix Tonight

  • From: DBogan3220@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 07:26:49 EST

     Hey guys I spent five years in the airforce working on fighter jets F4's
and F15's they can do seeming strange things at night and they can move
really fast a whole lot faster than a commercial airplane. Yes, the AirForce
thunderbirds are at Luke this weekend and you may have seen a late evening
demo from them. I saw what look like fireworks from the general direction
when I was out driving last night at about the time mentioned. Several nights
ago there was some flare activity down at Gila Bend and it was the airforce
playing around, Not Space aliens as got reported on the news again!

       Clear Skies
       Dwight L Bogan

messages.  Thanks.