[AZ-Observing] Re: Weekend

  • From: Frank OGorman <fogastro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 12:05:16 -0700 (PDT)

I think we all have to pray very hard for clear skies so poor Jack can be
distracted and turn his gaze skyward.

  "Jack  is looking into a porta potty, although I think the pickens may be
slim,"
Rick Tejera <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  Since there was only one vote for 5MM, I'd say Hovatter/Towers it is. Jack
is looking into a porta potty, although I think the pickens may be slim, so
be prepared.

Rick Tejera
President
Editor SACnews