[AZ-Observing] Re: Weather at AASP Thursday morning

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 11:36:46 -0700

Steve, re- naked eye open cluster.

In your message with subject "Five People at AASP site so far" you indicated
an observation of the open cluster NGC1528 in Pegasus.  I checked Vickers's
to see what it looked like and they indicated it is "possibly naked-eye."
Hence the request.  Guess we'll have to wait a night or two to check this
out because of the clouds and rain.

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ