[AZ-Observing] Re: Weather at AASP Thursday morning

  • From: "Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)" <mrgalaxy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 18:33:36 GMT

Benson, AZ 85602
hm ph: 520-586-2244 For what it's worth, it's raining in Benson (Thursday
morning). The clouds moved in last night at around 1am just after I rolled out
the cloud magnet (I mean, 25-in) to do some observing. I'm glad I went out the
previous night and am hoping for some good weather over the weekend. I had a
complaint about lack of structure in my messages. Apparently when freelists
sends my email around it strips any non-text content (including paragraph
formatting and carriage returns) which makes my messages look like a barbarian
typed it. Is there something I need to do to correct the problem or is it on
the freelists side and is left to the website maintainer to "fix"? There should
be three paragraphs in this message and my address block should be above the
text by itself...
Clear skies,
Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)