[AZ-Observing] Valerie Goff Obituary and Memorial

  • From: ketelsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 10:10:40 -0700

Hi All-

Valerie' obituary has finally been published by TNI, and memorial plans have
been announced.   The memorial is at St Phillips (River and Campbell) on
Thursday, 3 March at 1pm.  The obituary can be viewed at:
<http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/tucson/obituary.aspx?n=valerie-anne-vance-goff&pid=148895734>

-Dean

  Quoting ketelsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: