[AZ-Observing] Valerie Goff Memorial-carpool from Tempe

  • From: "Jennifer Polakis" <m24@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 14:00:59 -0700

I'll be driving down to Tucson for Valerie's Memorial.  I have 2 or 3 spaces
left in the car if you'd like to ride down with me.  I'll be leaving from my
house in Tempe at 10 and taking the scenic route, ie Hwy 60 East to Hwy 79
(Oracle Rd) South.  So if you're on the way, I can pick you up, otherwise,
meet at my house.

Please reply to me directly: M24@xxxxxxx 480 967-1658.

Jennifer Polakis