[AZ-Observing] Re: Unexpected occultation in Cepheus

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 10:44:11 -0700

> I was looking at mu Cep and noticed a most unusual occultation.  Four (or
> maybe four pairs) of very short blinks, followed by one somewhat longer
> disappearance.  Did anyone else notice this?

Hey All,

No, I didn't notice this, I was too busy enjoying the wonderfully steady
view of Saturn around 10pm.  (before the haze came in.)  Only the second
time I've seen the Enke division clearly.  Wonderful colorations on the
rings, and nice banding on the ball.

BTW Joe, I get it! :-)
See everyone at Sentinel!

Thad