[AZ-Observing] Re: Triple star designation near ZZ Gem

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 07:00:11 -0700

Well, Steverino, looks like you found 3 stars in a triangle.  They are GSC
1883:340, 159 and 173.  Nothing in the WDS about them, and a query at SIMBAD
turned up nothing.

Chance alignment, probably.  Write it up and submit it to the JDSO or The
Webb Society and you may be given credit for Coe 1.

Richard Harshaw
Cave Creek, Arizona