[AZ-Observing] Re: Tom Polakis photo

  • From: SaguaroAstro@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 19:40:06 EDT

I'm going to guess the red silhouetted person in the foreground is Jennifer.
Also note further in that Joe Orman also has a photo in this months gallery.
Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Phoenix, Arizona
SaguaroAstro@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 7/7/2004 15:41:14 US Mountain Standard Time,
BillFerris@xxxxxxx writes:
Hi all,

While flipping through the "Gallery" section of my just arrived August 2004
"Astronomy" magazine, I found a familiar name below one of the photos. Tom
Polakis' early morning shot of comet Brandfield is featured. Way to go, Tom!

Regards,

Bill in Flagstaff

www.saguaroastro.org