[AZ-Observing] Re: Tom Polakis photo

  • From: SaguaroAstro@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 22:06:26 EDT

Peter,
Hmm, not sure who should be insulted here.....Good thing Jen has a sense of
humor, offbeat as it may be.

Bundled up astronomers pretty much look alike, especially in the dark. BTW,
not that many people noticed, but the peepers got checked in January. As a
result, eye-relief has become a major factor in eyepiece selection, as I'm now
sporting glasses (bifocals to boot).

Ain't getting any younger, but at least I'm not dead.:)

Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Phoenix, Arizona
SaguaroAstro@xxxxxxx
www.saguaroastro.org

In a message dated 7/7/2004 17:01:48 US Mountain Standard Time,
pargenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Rick...  ya' might want to check those peepers.  :-)
The guy at the scope is Martin Bonadio and the 'red head' is Randy
Peterson...\

Peter