[AZ-Observing] Re: Time-lapse Animation of Ganymede Eclipse

  • From: Dan Heim <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 09:20:19 -0700

Excellent work as always, Tom. At first I was surprised at how large the
disc of Ganymede appeared, until I noted the focal length you used. I've
watched the gradual dimming at lower mags on many occasions, but it was
pretty cool to actually see the disc goes through "phases" as it was
eclipsed.  -Dan