[AZ-Observing] Thanks to ATM group

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: SMTP <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 00:03:18 -0700

Howdy folks;

I want to take a quick moment to say "thanks" to the ATM group and
particularly Paul Lind.  I had two small tasks to complete this evening
and he helped me and they were done in 15 minutes or so.

We cut a piece of aluminum plate to support a photo ball head for my
camera.  Then we drilled two small holes so a tool I have will fit the
camera adaptor ring.  That way I can adapt my Pentax threaded lenses to
fit the Canon bayonet.  After a few minutes filing the sharp edges off
it was good to go.

There were several other jobs going on while Paul and I were taking on
what I needed done.  Lots of fun activity.

It is November, a time when we are giving thanks, so "thanks" to the
ATM group;
Steve Coe