[AZ-Observing] Telescope clinic/Presentation/Star Party Friday nite Estrella Mt Park

  • From: Jeff <phxjeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 09:17:37 -0700

Friday night looks like it will be a clear night and good for some
star gazing. We are having a presentation, telescope clinic and star
party at the Estrella Mountain Park West of Phoenix. For more
information see the below link.
The telescope clinic will start at 6:00 PM followed by the
presentation and star party. If you bring a telescope for the clinic
or star gazing if you meet me at the gate you can follow me in. I will
be there about 5:00 and stay at the gate for 15 minutes. Otherwise
while the event is free, there is a $6 per car charge to get into the
park. N!o charge with a telescope. If you plan to come and help,
please send me an email and let me know or if you have any questions.
Thanks

http://www.maricopa.gov/parks/estrella/EventsDetailPublishers.aspx?EventID=12748

Jeff
Hopkins Phoenix Observatory