[AZ-Observing] Re: Sun in H-Alpha

  • From: "Rotramel, Rick (AZ77)" <rick.rotramel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 09:51:02 -0700

Steve, et all:

I was able to get to his web pages by taking off the "/xxx" (playing with)
the url. After a couple of demaps, I got the file lists, and found several
that led to pages with lists of dates and photos with the spectroheliograph
along with many other
instruments. Very impressive stuff!

Try this link:

http://www.astrosurf.com/spectrohelio/Archiv04.htm

Spectroheliograph page:

http://www.astrosurf.com/spectrohelio/#

Rick R.
SAC

From: Steven Dodder [mailto:sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx]

Apparently, Mr. Rouselle has been away longer than I thought or something.
The links on his web site don't seem to work-they all point to the home
page.  You can get to them, but there's no html page set up to view them.
Sorry.  Oops.

Steve and Rosie Dodder