[AZ-Observing] Re: Straight Dope Chicago: Can I do any stargazing in Chicago?

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 20:33:04 -0400 (EDT)

Jeff;

I do hope that the workshops went well.  I have never lived in a city
larger than Phoenix, so I don't know what it would be like trying to
observe the night sky from the top of a building.  I do hope that people
will one day learn what they are missing and really start to take on light
pollution and make a difference.  We shall see.

Take Care;
Steve Coe