[AZ-Observing] Weather Next 2 Nights

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "SAC Announcements" <sac-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 07:07:36 -0700

The NWS sky forecast shows only 2% cover tonight and 0% cover Sunday
night/Monday morning. I know the post-full moon rises fairly early both
nights, but if you can get out for a little observing, the next two nights
might be your best bet for a while.

Richard Harshaw
Cave Creek, AZ

President, Saguaro Astronomy Club

"Philosophically the notion of a beginning of the present order of Nature is
repugnant to me.  I should like to find a genuine loophole.  As a scientist
I simply do not believe the Universe began with a bang.  It leaves me cold."

                 -- Arthur Eddington (1882-1944), English astronomer and
astrophysicist,

                    making one of the greatest unscientific statements of
all time