[AZ-Observing] Re: Storming at the meadow -- and elsewhere

  • From: Robert Ayers <astroayers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 10:57:27 -0700

*I am at Dave Frisk's place, north of Williams and the rain and hail
followed my up here.  Crazy, man, crazy.*

You-all can blame me.

It is akin to "new telescope syndrome".  I brought my 8-inch 4-inch flip
RFT (see S&T Seronik, September 2010) to north Arizona a week ago.   And
got to watch (thrice from underneath) some very interesting thunderstorms.
  "What does your SQM say?" "Hard to tell, the lightning flashes confuse
it."

Bob Ayers