[AZ-Observing] StarCamping Tent for Sale

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "SAC Announcements" <sac-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 10:15:54 -0700

Hi, all!

I have a Coleman tent I am selling since I just got the Cabana accessory for
my Honda Element.

The tent is a 13' x 10' model, 75 inches tall in the center, dome with storm
fly. It's name is "the Outsider".  It can sleep 6 (if you squeeze in), but
has ample room for my XL cot, cooler, table, etc.  I used it at 5 Mile
Meadow this year, so some of you may remember seeing it.  I have used it on
a number of occasions, including Okie-Tex when we had a 70 mph gust.  It can
be set up by one person in the calm, or two people under breezes.

A similar tent (not exactly the same model, but almost so) can be viewed at
Coleman's web site:

http://www.coleman.com/coleman/colemancom/detail.asp?product_id=2000001081
<http://www.coleman.com/coleman/colemancom/detail.asp?product_id=2000001081&;
categoryid=11020> &categoryid=11020

I am asking $75.00 for the tent.  If you are interested, please contact me
at the email address shown below my signature.  If you want, we can make the
exchange at the next SAC or EVAC meeting.

For those who are interested in what my new Cabana will look like, it can be
viewed at the Honda website:

http://automobiles.honda.com/element/accessory-detail.aspx?Accessory=ELEME08
048

This gives me ample room inside the Element for cot, cooler, etc. like the
tent, and is easier to set up.

Richard Harshaw

Cave Creek, AZ

Email link:  rharshaw2 (at) cox (dot) net

                Rharshaw2@xxxxxxx