[AZ-Observing] Re: SpectroPhotometry Meeting

  • From: "Dan Heim" <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 21:48:39 -0700

Stan,

I'd be interested.  No input on format or content (yet), other than that I'm
a rookie in this field and want to learn.  Late August works best for me.
Keep us posted on developments.  I think this would be a great experience.
Thanks for suggesting it!

Dan Heim
President
Desert Foothills Astronomy Club