[AZ-Observing] Re: Sort of On-Topic: Chiggers

  • From: gene lucas <geneluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 22:26:40 -0700

This reminds me of an episode from the cow pasture up at Dugas Rd. many
years ago.....The chiggers got me BAD on my midsection and ankles that
time!  And it seemed to take weeks for all the bites to heal!!
I am glad I missed the little buggers up at the 5 MM SP this year
(though I am NOT glad to have missed the great skies!)  I am currently
recovering from some sort of patches of "insect bites" on my midsection
and back, possibly brought back in my sleeping bag from RTMC....  :>((

Gene
(17250)